Vincent Tshingwala is Unit Manager for Engineering Geology department at Tshikovha Environmental and Communication Consulting. He has studied Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Microbiology at University of Venda in 2004. The following year he switched to Bachelor of Earth Sciences in Mining and Environmental Geology and completed his honours in 2010. He started working for Tshikovha Environmental and Communication Consulting in 2012 working on a project of IWMP integrated waste management plan of Vhembe. He also worked on a project of alien species removal at Xstrata Mine in Rustenburg.
Vincent has an experience in Geotechnical Investigations and soil remediation work, which most of his remediation projects has been working with Transnet Freight Rail. He has done soil remediation for Transnet Freight Rail at Malelane, Hoedspruit, Ogies, Pienaarsriver, Breyten and Ermelo. All these projects have been completed successfully.
The projects that he has completed are:
- Thulamahashe Land fill site Geotechnical and Geohydrology Investigations
- Petrusville and Philipstown Solar Plant Geotechnical Investigation
- Thulamela Housing Geotechnical Investigation
- Villiers and Leandra landfill site, site Geotechnical Investigation
- Londindha Game Lodge Geotechnical Investigation
- Glen Austin School Project Geotechnical Investigation
- Arconhoek and Thulamahashe Filling Station Geotechnical Investigation
- Soil Assessment for Tswane Landfill sites
His skills include good understanding and knowledge of South African National Standards, SANS, 633, 634, 1936 -1, 1936-2, 1936-3, 1936-4, and 10400, SAIEG, SACE, NHBRC and other guidelines for Geotechnical investigations.
He has developed his skills through training on:
- Self- Mastery 1 with lets Live Coaching
- Managers Practical training with ISO Solved
- Authentic Leader – Manager – Level 2 with Maurice Kerrigan